I am in Rotorua which is a really unique place, after a rough night in Urban hostel in Taupo, one of this stupid party hostel where you cannot bring your own alcohol because they have a bar and all they want is make people drunk and they put a very loud music like in the discos in the 80s… Even worst on my dorm I was woke up at 2.15 by an old woman with one of the loudest snoring I have ever heard.
But like the singer and poet Fabrizio de Andrè, once said
dal letame nascono i fiori
“Out of dung, the flowers do grow” and after I woke up super grumpy, I put my ear plugs and managed to sleep until sunrise, when the 3 other people left my dorm and I was finally alone and free to contemplate the art on my bunk bed above me, the same occupied by the old snoring woman.
I copied this gem of wisdom that were written in the wooden planks, who were very inspiring in my morning meditation
- Canada! Go visit in summer
- Go to church – Kay thinks
- Danish girls (suck)
- Lelani Annie Masters has no friends on Facebook
- Bloody Germans! Argh!!!
- Wake me up when its all over
- Is it wrong to be strong?
- 1st rules) never shit on the beach
- 2nd rules) never listen your body!
- 3rd rules) when you have a beer, hug it!